Join professional Boxing and Muy Thai trainers Stephany Alvarez & Anthony Haddad for a one of a kind immersion.
Dive in to a full week of group and one on one Boxing and Muy Thai technique training in the beautiful blue zone jungle of Nosara, Costa Rica. Together we'll use nature as our inspiration and allow ourselves to disconnect from our busy lives in order to fuel deeply focused training.
Training & Technique Coaching for all levels!
Daily Boxing Classes Include:
Fundamentals of Boxing
Defensive / Offensive Drills
Training + Conditioning
Introduction to Sparring & Partner Work
Private 1 Hour Lessons For Each Guest
Beach Conditioning Sessions
NOSARA, COSTA RICA
Feb 3-9, 2019
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- We are only accepting 10 guests to ensure the Journey is incredibly intimate
- We have exclusive use of this 24 acre secluded property nestled in the jungle overlooking the Pacific ocean Images Here
- Private chef preparing 3 locally sourced meals per day.
- Authentic offerings designed to fuel reconnection will be offered throughout the Journey
- There is a variety of accommodation options to suit every budget, ranging from dorm-style rooms for 3-4 people to private rooms complete with King-size beds.
- Pricing below includes airport transfer to/from LIR, accommodation, all classes, prearranged activities as well as daily meals.
-Airport- LIBERIA, CR
SHARED ROOM (3-4 GUESTS): $1,775
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (2 GUESTS): $2,000
SINGLE OCCUPANCY (1 GUEST): $2,595
PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN USD AND INCLUDE TAX.
A DEPOSIT OF $500USD IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR SPOT*
INSTALLMENT PLANS AVAILABLE FOR REGULAR PRICE ENROLLMENT
A PERCENTAGE OF JOURNEY PROFITS WILL BE DONATED TO SOCIAL IMPACT CAUSE- NON PROFIT COSTAS VERDE- TREE PLANTING CEREMONY
Questions about the journey or payment plans- Click HERE
- $500 deposit due upon registration (non refundable)
- 50% of remainder due Dec 30th (only fully refundable if canceled by Jan 15th, after Jan 15th 50% of the payment will be held)
- Remaining 50% payment due Jan 15th (non refundable)