INSPIRE BY FIGHTING MONKEY JOURNEY
PRESENTED BY ELKE SCHROEDER
NOSARA, COSTA RICA
FEB 8-15, 2020
Join us for a 7 night deep-dive into the Fighting Monkey Practice with long-time FM student Elke Schroeder in Nosara Costa Rica
Fighting Monkey is an embodied communication practice where we learn how to train for adaptability and longevity. Explore task-based movement situations through the use of Fighting Monkey tools, relational partner work and directed improvisation.
Get ready for serious play in harmony with the Pure Vida lifestyle and the Nosara landscape and community.
“Those who are curious and care about Life, want to understand, help others to understand and be understood. We cannot not communicate.”
OUR ROAD MAP
MORNING DAILY PRACTICE:
Fighting Monkey Intensive Daily
MovenPlay- Reconnect to your body- progressive movement, intelligent play and partner work designed to disrupt the fitness status quo. An opportunity for creativity to unfold.
Fighting Monkey PM Daily
Introduction to Plant Medicine: Discover healing through sacred plants. Learn about their properties and history within indigenous communities. Work with 1-2 mild/ non- psychoactive- recommended plants, tune in to their wisdom and reconnect to ancestral medicine.
Ecstatic Dance- Surrender to the rhythms, release, renew and expand.
Sweat Lodge- Traditional sweat lodge purification ceremony to connect to the elements, clear your mind and detox your body.
Sound Healing- Frequency helps to facilitate shifts in our brainwave state – allowing us to drop in to relaxed consciousness.
Tree Planting Ceremony- Together we can help restore the eco-coastline of Play Guiones. We remember to give back more than we take.
We will guide you every step of the way- select from a long list of activities from body work to surfing and waterfall hikes. Explore the jungle.
OUR HOME- RAYOS DEL SOL
NOSARA, COSTA RICA
FEB 8-15, 2020
Join FM's Elke Schroeder and the TribeWire crew at our partner property RAYOS DEL SOL for this intimate gathering to reignite embodiment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- We have this incredible, secluded property to ourselves. It includes a stunning pool with ocean and sunset views, outdoor lounge area, outdoor meditation and movement studios and so much more. Images Here
- We'll have a private chef preparing 3 delicious local and organic meals per day. Beverages and snacks available for purchase.
- Everyday we will weave together a series of activities designed to complement one another. Expect Fighting Monkey intensive sessions, sweat lodges, ecstatic dance, sharing circles, tree planting ceremony, surfing and relaxation time.
- There is a variety of accommodation options to suit every budget, ranging from dorm-style rooms for 3-4 people to private rooms complete with King-size beds.
- Pricing below includes accommodation for 7 nights, airport transfer to/from LIR on check in and out day only, all classes, prearranged activities as well as daily meals. Alcohol and smoothies, as well as any additional excursions you choose to embark on, will be charged to you directly.
-Airport- LIBERIA, CR
-Check in day is Sat Feb 8 at 3pm, Check out day is Sat Feb 15 at 10am- there are no activities on these days- there will be a group dinner on check in day and breakfast on check out day.
SHARED ROOM (3-4 GUESTS): $1,995
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (2 GUESTS): $2,450
SINGLE OCCUPANCY (1 GUEST): $2,950
PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN USD AND INCLUDE TAX.
A DEPOSIT OF $500USD IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR SPOT*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT CODE: SIGN UP BY SEPT 15th ENTER CODE- FMEARLY FOR $200 OFF OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT
A PERCENTAGE OF JOURNEY PROFITS WILL BE DONATED TO SOCIAL IMPACT CAUSE- NON PROFIT COSTAS VERDE- TREE PLANTING CEREMONY
Payment Plans Available- For More Info - Click HERE
- $500 deposit due upon registration (non refundable)
- 50% of remainder due Sept 1st (only fully refundable if canceled by Nov 1st, after Nov 1st 50% of the payment will be held)
- If signing up after Sept 1st 50% due to sign up (only fully refundable if canceled by Nov 1st, after Nov 1st 50% of the payment will be held)
- Remaining 50% payment due Dec 1st. (non refundable)